Monday, January 22, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

Okay, maybe a cheezy saying - it's very common in my family. I imagine my parents are smiling as they read it.

I wanted to let our readers know that we are home. We had a nice evening last night - we watched both the Bears and Colts win from the large screen T.V. Zach is watching in Joy's picture, below (the T.V. is not in the picture). We really enjoyed the camp's hospitality center (dubbed "the land of milk and honey"). We had a quiet night. On the trip to the airport, I tried to get carsick, but I'm fine now. Our flight was great.

I'm glad to be home.

I really wanted to write to tell you, dear reader, to keep reading! If you have a chance, check us out on Friday. By that time, I know I will have posted a sumation bit about my impressions of the trip and what I learned. See you then!

No comments: