Monday, January 22, 2007

Unrepentant Laziness

Ahhh. Back to Chicago and nothing I have to do right now. I went, bought groceries and came back to my apartment which features a supply of down comforters (really, I own three) and a stack of library books that aren't due yet. I think I'll just hole up here and relax from all of the excitement of Nebraska, not emerging until it's time for people to do their presentations about the trip. But until that day (Thursday and Friday) comes, I think I'll just sit around, processing my experiences/watching television (that, and going "wow", I forgot how small house lots are in Chicago). If I have any deep thoughts in the mean time, I'll be sure to let you know. But if any do occur, I'm quite sure it won't be before noon. Until then - sweet dreams and I'm off to the land of fluffy blankets.

No comments: